But I Don't Wanna Fold My Clothes! Waah Waah Waah

I've noticed on both Facebook and twitter that there is talk about a wondrous machine that can fold laundry. Very miraculous indeed. Why the machine is only around $700-$850. I mean just when we thought we couldn't get any lazier, we're about to rely on a $700-$850 machine to fold laundry. Really? I honestly think that Eric Liner from Cosmopolitan summed it up correctly by stating in his article, "The FoldiMate isn't out quite yet, but when it is finally available for sale, the price is expected to be around $850, a true bargain and not at all an absurd amount of money for an overly sophisticated machine with a ridiculously singular purpose which is to automate a relatively infrequent chore which, as far as chores go, is really not that bad. Why would you ever spend a few bucks on a folding board, when you could spend a few hundred on a robot, right?"
My point exactly. This is absurd. The fact that you would pay a few hundred dollars on a machine to do a chore for you that is not done everyday is just ridiculous. Congratulations we have now found a way to make our days even lazier and to bring in a big clunker machine that will barely be used. I thought it was a joke at first. I know I'm not about to purchase one of these. So although I replied to Cosmo's tweet, I wasn't angry at them as Liner obviously doesn't support it in his article. I just find the whole idea absurd. Gee, you know I think we should invent a machine to wipe our asses and feed us too. Why not? As they are everyday chores in our lives. It's just too hard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Review: Jerad Finck Criminal EP

Music Review Single: Leslie Becker "Slow Burn"

Movie Review: Falling for Christmas