The Day My Aunt Met John Stamos

With the premiere of Fuller House vastly approaching, I thought I would share this story of envy with you. My aunt went to New York with some friends and saw a show on broadway. I don't remember the name of the show but that's mainly because my mind is set on the main reason for this story, John Stamos. Obviously we all love him as Uncle Jesse from Full House but I also continued to follow his ventures from different television shows to his yogurt commercial and so on. He's always struck me as a down to earth kind of guy, fun to be around, and just an all around nice guy. My aunt decided she would torture her nieces, yes torture us with her once in a lifetime picture. It was posted on facebook and I had to look twice. My reaction was "Uh...is that John Stamos?" My younger sister, Samantha, confirmed it. Our aunt had met John Stamos. When I visited home shortly after that, I asked my aunt about it and here is what she told me. After the play she saw which starred John, he happened to walk in the restaurant she was having dinner at with her friends. She decided to take the opportunity to get a picture with him and told him how her nieces would be so jealous because we love him so much. Yes...yes...jealous we were and are but I still hope for the day that I'll get my chance to meet John Stamos and have a picture of my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Review: Jerad Finck Criminal EP

Music Review Single: Leslie Becker "Slow Burn"

Movie Review: Falling for Christmas