Pura D'or Shampoo & Conditioner: Money Well Spent

My sister, Samantha reviewed Pura D'or on her YouTube channel so I decided to try some for myself. I ordered the Pura D'or Hair Loss Prevention Therapy Shampoo and the Pura D'or Healing Conditioner. I used the special code from my sister's review and received 25% off my purchase. This allowed me to pay $24.99 for both bottles instead of $24.99 each. It was a great deal! I also received 25% off with my first purchase which was the deal at the time. In addition to the great price, I also received free shipping! I was loving this product already and I didn't try it yet.
My hair has been thinning for a bit which really bothered me because I figured, no one wants a bald girlfriend plus I love my hair. As soon as my items came in, I started using it right away. In my sister's review she states that the shampoo doesn't really work up a great lather but I found a solution to this. After applying the shampoo, be sure to apply a little more water to your head. It really helps with working up the lather to get that full effect. Don't rinse right away though. Leave the shampoo in your hair for at least 2 minutes as the directions instruct. The next step is to put the conditioner in. What I love most about the conditioner is the smell. It has a great vanilla/lavender smell which is intoxicating (but in a good way). My boyfriend loves the smell of my hair when I use it. I can say that after two days of using the shampoo and conditioner, my hair looks less damaged and more healthy. I have never had a product work this well this fast but I am more than pleased with the product. My boyfriend said my hair looks darker and healthier. It even feels different. I highly recommend this shampoo and conditioner combo. Your hair will feel so much better and look fantastic. Especially to those who have trouble with hair loss or thinning, it really does brings more body to it. Your hair looks fuller and beautiful!

Fore more on their products visit the main site: https://www.purador.com/

For more reviews on this fabulous product, check out Samantha's YouTube at: https://youtu.be/jSh36W7RfyE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Review: Jerad Finck Criminal EP

Music Review Single: Leslie Becker "Slow Burn"

Movie Review: Falling for Christmas