Up & Coming Opportunity You Don't Want to Miss!

See that weird guy in the middle? You know, peeking out in awe between those two taller fellas? Yeah that's Dennis Curlett. Remember that name because it'll appear a lot more in coming years.
I knew Dennis from junior high to high school. He graduated with my older sister from Chichester. I saw him in plenty of the musicals at school. I must say that when I saw him in our high school's production of Oliver as the artful Dodger, I knew he would be going places after high school so it was no surprise to me when I learned he had moved to L.A. I've been following his journey a bit through Facebook and YouTube. I am proud to say that he is working on a film which he wrote, is directing, producing and acting in. What makes Dennis so successful and cut out for this business is his personality. Dennis is a charming and hilarious individual who is liked by everybody. (No really, I didn't know one person in high school that didn't know or like Dennis) He is also a go-getter. I truly admire him for going after his dream. He doesn't wait for opportunities, he makes them.
Paradox Lost is a film project he is working on with two of his friends/colleagues, Danny Cymbal (actor & producer) and Steven Strobel (producer, director of photography, & actor editor). I will not share the premises of the movie on here because I want you to visit the film website Paradox Lost and find out all the juicy details for yourself. Pay attention Hollywood because Dennis Curlett is there and he ain't never leaving! (If you don't know where that's from, rent The Thing Called Love with River Phoenix, Samantha Mathis, Sandra Bullock, and Dermot Mulroney)
Show your support for Dennis, Danny, & Steven! Dennis Curlett, not only talented but his rise to stardom is long overdue! Let's make this his big break!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Review: Jerad Finck Criminal EP

Music Review Single: Leslie Becker "Slow Burn"

Movie Review: Falling for Christmas