Music Review Single: Leslie Becker "Slow Burn"

Artist: Leslie Becker
Single: Slow Burn
In the beginning of this video we see Leslie walking down the street at night looking classy and ready for some fun. This song and the video reminds me a lot of the opening credits to a James Bond film. The song as well sounds like the next title track to the next James Bond film. It's hot, sultry and Leslie's voice is hypnotizing.
What I like about the song is how the woman is in control. You see the men looking at her and she decides whether they get her attention or not. It's interesting because within the song and video there is a tease of mystery. She's not putting herself completely out there.
This is apparent even through her vocals. It's like a "come and get me" but she decides when it goes further. I love how she sings, "I'm worth the wait" because it's an empowering statement. She knows her worth. The "slow burn" is the excitement building up to that incredible firework feeling of giving in to your desires. With that said I know it's hot outside already but hey work up a sweat this summer and check out Leslie Becker's Slow Burn on YouTube at https://youtu.be/Ctu8lJRXJLU !

Comments

  1. GREAT Song. The only song I have ever purchased on I Tunes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Music Review: Jerad Finck Criminal EP

Movie Review: Falling for Christmas