Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two

Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
Here is the first video game I am reviewing. This is quite the monumental moment. Keep in mind that I have yet to finish the first Epic Mickey but as I do not own a Wii, it will be a while before I do. Moving on...
Epic Mickey 2 starts where the first left off. Mickey has helped save Wasteland and has become friends with his predecessor Oswald. This time around, Oswald calls on Mickey to help save Wasteland once again. A quake has occurred sending Wasteland into disarray. The projectors are broken and now Mickey and Oswald must team up to find the source of the quake as well as who broke the projectors. I don't want to spoil too much for those who haven't played it so I'll stop there with the story. I can tell you that this game is in true Disney fashion. You see many of familiar characters including the three little pigs, Pete, Daisy and Donald (robotic versions), and Clarabelle. If you have a child who is a gamer or you would like to introduce your child to gaming, I highly suggest a game like this. It is a two player game which means you can join in the fun with your child, spouse, or a friend or if you prefer to be a lone gamer, play by yourself. Mickey has a paintbrush which you can either fill in missing objects or remove objects to reveal secret passageways and items. I love playing one player games but I enjoyed playing this game with my boyfriend. It was time we spent together and some time for us to relax and take a break from our dramatic world. Another reason why this is a great game for children is because it teaches them about teamwork. Unlike many games that are released these days, this is family friendly and gives them a chance to see Mickey and Oswald in action. No matter what platform you have, xbox 360 or Wii, this is the game to have. Have a magical day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Review: Jerad Finck Criminal EP

Music Review Single: Leslie Becker "Slow Burn"

Movie Review: Falling for Christmas