To The Great Alan Thicke

Say it ain't so, Alan!
2016 is taking the best of the best with it.This is definitely the most shocking aside from David Bowie and Prince. I, like so many, grew up watching Growing Pains. I loved watching Alan Thicke no matter what he was in. I was such a nerd when he guest starred on Fuller House. He was so funny as DJ's blind date.
As Jason Seaver on Growing Pains, he was one of the dads we all wanted to have. He was stern but laid back. He's just so likeable and lovable as not only the characters he portrayed but also the actor he was.
No matter what show Alan hosted or guest starred in, he was one of those faces that just brought a smile to our face. Even in interviews he seemed like such a nice guy. Someone you wouldn't mind passing on the street and you just know that he would greet you warmly. I never had the pleasure of meeting him but in the last day and few hours since his passing, I have seen nothing but good words about the man. My heart and prayers go out to Alan's family and friends. As shocking as it is to all of us in the world, I know how hard and shocking this is for all of you. God bless each of you and God bless you, Alan Thicke. You will always be Dr. Jason Seaver to me! Rest in peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Review: Jerad Finck Criminal EP

Music Review Single: Leslie Becker "Slow Burn"

Movie Review: Falling for Christmas