The Top 3 Podcasts to Listen To

 #3: Jim Harold's Campfire-True Ghost Stories
Having a paranormal experience is something you never forget. It's a fascination to know how the deceased come in contact with us. The experience can be comforting, scary, and/or fun. I've experienced quite a bit of paranormal activity and since then have always had a fascination with it though I prefer to experience this fascination through shows like Ghost Hunters (the best paranormal shows around in my opinion).
Jim Harold's Campfire True Ghost Stories is the best paranormal podcast I've come across. I found it by accident while I was searching for a substantial podcast that didn't try my patience.
The stories I hear on this podcast are amazing and bring a lot of my own to light. Perhaps sometime I'll share them on the campfire but for now they stay with me. If you are a fan of the paranormal or interested even a bit in this topic then make sure to tune in to Jim Harold's Campfire True Ghost Stories. Maybe I'll hear you telling your story on the podcast.

#2: Lore hosted by Aaron Mahnke
A coworker introduced me to this podcast when we were talking about paranormal movies, shows, etc. He said I'd like it and he was wrong, I love it but for all the reasons he said I would. Aaron does his research and it's more than a podcast of stories. It's an educational journey through legendary stories and the truth of it all. While the stories are impressive, Aaron's knowledge of the history and truths of these tales is even more impressive. New episodes are available every other Monday. If you lose count of the Mondays like I do, just check back on the site lorepodcast.com. Enjoy and enjoy the horrifying true stories of the supernatural.

#1: Anna Faris is Unqualified
I had no idea Anna Faris had a podcast until it appeared on my top suggested podcast. I checked it out and yes it is my number one favorite podcast. It's really awesome hear people call in and feel like they're talking to their closest friends. Anna and her guests do a great job giving people advice and showing the caller a good time. As a listener I feel like I'm part of the party. I highly recommend listening to Anna Faris is Unqualified because she is more than qualified to give advice and make a podcast a fun party. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Review: Jerad Finck Criminal EP

Music Review Single: Leslie Becker "Slow Burn"

Movie Review: Falling for Christmas